Know everything about physiotherapy and physiotherapist.
Q.What is Physiotherapy?
A. Physiotherapy is a treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through bodily rehabilitation, prevents injury, enhance health, and fitness. Physiotherapists encourage you to get involved in your own recovery
Q.What problems do physiotherapists treat?
A. Physiotherapists focus on both prevention and rehabilitation. Treatment can be for problems caused by injury, disease, or disability. Here are some examples:
- Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after-effects of amputation
- Lung problems such as asthma
- Disability as a result of heart problems
- Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth
- Loss of movement and ambulation due to trauma to the brain or spine, or because of the diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Pain, weakness, swelling, stiffness, and decreased muscle strength, for example during the treatment for cancer, or palliative care.
Q.What can I expect at physiotherapy?
A. Your physiotherapy will be unique because your physiotherapist will plan it, sets goals according to your physical condition. In general, here’s what happens:
- The physiotherapist learns about your medical history
- The physiotherapist assesses and diagnoses your condition
- You receive a treatment plan that sets goals for you
- You are prescribed a course of exercises and any assistive devices needed
Q. Is there any good physiotherapy clinic near me in Bangalore?
A. Every corner of Bangalore we have the best physiotherapy clinics and physiotherapists are available to provide you excellent services. You provide us your location by calling us on 8951022334 or email us: email@example.com
Q. Can I get a physiotherapy service at my home in my location?
A. We provide home physiotherapy services across Bangalore. Whatsapp or call 8951022334 to get an awesome physiotherapy session at home at your convenient time.
Q. Who is the best physiotherapist in Bangalore?
A. Pro physiotherapy is a physiotherapy specialist and ensures the best physiotherapy to all patients with a team of highly qualified, and experienced physiotherapists, making them some of the best Physiotherapists in Bangalore. Clients highly rate their experience with pro physiotherapists in Bangalore – giving us a google 4.9/5 star rating.
The best physiotherapist in Bangalore-Pro Physiotherapy.
A. According to our thousands of patients and their google review 4.9/5, pro physiotherapy is one the best physiotherapy clinic having top-rated physiotherapists.
Q. How much does a physiotherapist charge per hour?
Your first appointment may take up to one hour and cost anything from 300 to 600 INR. Follow-up appointments are usually taking the same time (45-60 minutes) and cost from 300-600. If you have health insurance from any insurance company, you may be eligible for a rebate.